Getting Your iPad Back Online
You will first notice your student's iPad has been wiped if the iPad shows the WELCOME screen
1. Press the Home Button. It's the circular button below the screen.
2. on the next screen, select "English"
3. on the next screen, select "United States". You may need to search for it in the list of Countries And Regions if it isn't on top.
5. on the Quick Start Screen, select the link that reads "Set Up Manually"
6. Select your home WiFi connection.
7. After selecting your home WiFi connection, type the WiFi password and select "Join"
8. The iPad will show the following screen:
9. On the "REMOTE MANAGEMENT" page, select the next button
10. On the next page, If you would like to enable location services ,choose "Enable Location Services" otherwise choose “Disable Location Services” for this iPad.
11. That's it! Your iPad is setup and ready to go.
Your iPad should now be online and downloading District Apps.