iPad Mail Setup
When you reset your iPad, it will not automatically have a district e-mail account setup in the Apple Mail app
1. To set up your district e-mail on the app, open Settings
2. Scroll down until you see Mail , tap to open and tap on Accounts
3. This area will display any account on your Apple device that stores data related to iCloud, e-mail, contacts, calendars.
Tap "Add Account".
4. Tap on "Microsoft Exchange".
- For the e-mail field, type in your username @oxnardsd.org, (i.e. email@example.com)
- For the description field, if it does not automatically appears, type “Exchange”, then Tap “Next”.
5. Tap on “Sign In” and then “Save”