Installation Instructions (Important!)
1. Click here to download Lumens Queue software installer. Once complete, open the downloaded .zip file and drag/extract the "Lumens Queue Installer" to your desktop. Run the installer, clicking next until the installation is complete. Allow the installer to create a desktop icon when prompted. At the final step, choose "Don't Restart".
2. A secondary installer will initiate, Visual Presenter V1. A message will come up saying that the driver only supports Windows versions XP to 7. Click Ok and the window will close.
3. Download the Lumens DC-162 drivers here. Open the downloaded .zip file, and drag/extract the installer to your desktop.
4 Right-click on the extracted "DC-162 Drivers" installer on your desktop. Choose Properties, then click the Compatibility tab. Under compatibility mode, check and choose Windows 7, then click OK.
5. Open the DC-162 Drivers installer; initially it may come up with a Windows Smart Screen warning; click More Info and then Run Anyway. Run the installer, then click Finish and then (Finally!) restart your computer.
6. Upon restarting and logging in, plug your document camera into your laptop using a USB cable (see diagram below). Make sure you have your power cable plugged in as the DC-162 is not powered directly over USB like other doc cam models. Open the Queue app from your desktop and power on your camera. Click the Preview button (see below) to bring up the camera feed.
Basic Queue App Functions